The Cryptosec-RKL server is a multivendor system for the remote loading of the ATM’s Initial Keys or point of sale terminals (POS’s), using certificate techniques and signatures with asymmetric key, as stipulated in Visa and MasterCard security standards.
One of the main objectives of the solution is the fact that it does not require hardware and software changes in the host when it comes to be integrated with the functional Host operation, and there is no need for changes in the ATM applications. This is to ensure that the solution has a complete autonomy and does not require integration with host systems.
- About us
- Critical Event Notification
- Database Intrusion Detection System
- Database Vulnerability Assessment
- Enterprise Digital Rights Management
- Mobile Device Security
- Secure Electronic Conversation Software
- Web Services Vulnerability Assessment